Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sunflower Inspiration








Have you ever seen fields and fields of sunflowers!? They are just amazing and gave me inspiration for my next first grade project that we are starting up today. I think we are going to view some Sunflower paintings, of course van Gogh and Diego Rivera 'Girl with Sunflowers.' I can't wait to see how these turn out!




Anyways, spent the labor day weekend in northern Missouri at my parents house. There is a conservation area with fields of these beautiful flowers! I'm so glad my dad suggested that my daughter, mom and I take a visit! I hadn't see fields of sunflowers since I'd been in Italy in 2001!

FYI- I'll be taking a 6 week break coming up in Mid-October. I'm having baby #2 and will have a sub. So forgive me for the lack in posts! I'll be back strong come December!!























No comments:

Post a Comment