Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day Back...

First day back from break! Probably the one of the most dreaded days EVER...but it went well! Break seemed short this time because we just got out of school on Dec. 22. It felt good to be back and see the kids! The first two hours were quiet, I think the kids were still asleep! Everyone listened to directions, followed along and wow we got a lot farther than I expected! This afternoons classes were K, 1 & 2...a little more wound up and I think most of them were tired and ready to go home...me too..yawn!
So a busy day, all started new projects to begin our 2ND semester. We started lots of cool color, watercolor resist, winter scape sort of things. Photos and postings to come towards the end of the week.
I hope everyone had a great vacation and hope all get off to a great start to the new year!

1 comment:

  1. I was back at school today, too, but the kids don't come back until tomorrow. Off we go!

    ReplyDelete